CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 9, 2012

A name and a blessing

TITAN WAYNE ALOFIPO
APRIL 8, 2012
                                                My sweet boy was blessed by his daddy on Easter Sunday. It was a beautiful blessing and a beautiful spring day. We had friends and family come over after for a luncheon and let the kids play in the park.
                                                      Titan and grandma ruth  these two have a special bond. he will just look and stare at her as she talks to him like he wants to communicate back to her. its really sweet to see them together.

After church. (this building we go to is the same one i was blessed in as a baby!)

4 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

LOVE IT! What a memorable day...blessing and Easter!

Heather B said...

Oh my gosh Tara, he is soooooooooo cute!

Michelle said...

I wish I had known you were blessing him last Sunday. We were in town that day and would have loved to have been there. Cute pictures.

Angie said...

Congrats you guys!! We miss you so much. What a great family! We just moved into a new ward here in CT and I recognize a girl there. I think she is your friend. I haven't had the chance to meet her yet, but I think her name is Katie Stewart. It seems like she might have thrown you a baby shower. Anyway, great to read your blog. Love all the pics. Love you guys.